Lunatask is a young app in active development, and new updates are released frequently.
We reserve the right to remove support for older versions of Lunatask at any time, and we frequently do so. Usually, only the last three versions or those released in the previous three months are supported.
If a certain feature is important to you, add your vote for the feature on our Idea Portal. The development and future direction for Lunatask are all feedback-driven, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts. Our Slack Community is also a great place to share your feedback and be in touch with what's being worked on.
Below you can find our high-level roadmap and see how we think about the future of Lunatask. Just be mindful that dates can change and features get reshuffled.
- Relationship Tracking / Personal CRM
- Happy memories timeline
- Better workflow for those who use plan their days ahead
- Show completed tasks belonging to a goal in the goal detail
- Move calendar integration authorization into the browser
- Improvements to notes structure
- The option to insert an image from a remote URL in notes
- Creating and editing links in the editor
- Notifications in mobile apps
- Live Activity on iOS when a task timer is running
- Releasing mobile apps into stores
- Time-blocking in mobile apps
- Generic iCal/ics feed calendar provider
- The ability to generate recovery keys in case of a forgotten password
- Tagging everywhere
- Tag management
- Color-coding of tags
- Custom trackers (e.g. how many hours I slept)
- Better insight into habit and mood tracker history
- Better analytics and stats on top your data (completed tasks, past timers, and other stats/graphs/dashboards)
- Embedding end-to-end encrypted images in notes, task descriptions, and journal entries
- Additional Markdown formatting support
- Bi-directional linking
- The ability to share the journal (or a set of journal entries, for example, with a therapist)
- Arbitrary estimates + timer length
- Full-text search
- Deeper system integration on all platforms (widgets, global add windows, etc.)
Vote for features you'd like us to build next on our Idea Portal.