Lunatask is a young app in active development, and new updates are released frequently. All versions of Lunatask support easy updates when a new version is released.
- The Mac App Store and Microsoft Store versions of our apps update via system updates
- Snap version of Lunatask for Linux updates via snap's built-in update system
- Versions for Mac and Windows downloaded from the website and the AppImage version of Lunatask for Linux contain a built-in updater
We reserve the right to remove support for older versions of Lunatask at any time, and we frequently do so. Usually, only the last three versions or those released in the previous three months are supported.
If you find a useful feature currently missing in the app, let us know. If a certain feature is important to you, add your vote for the feature on the Idea Portal.
The development and future direction for Lunatask are all feedback-driven, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts. Our Slack Community is also a great place to share your feedback.
Below you can find our high-level roadmap and see how we think about the future of Lunatask. Just be mindful that dates can change and features get reshuffled.
- Goal Tracking / Support for projects
- Show task from multiple lists at the same time
- Tasks from different areas in different colors on the calendar
- Creating and editing links in the editor
- Auto-linking improvements
- Additional formatting and Markdown support (text highlighting, horizontal line, section messages)
- Relationship Tracking / Personal CRM
- New happy memories timeline in the journal
- Adding structure to the journal (multiple journals, and/or journal entry tagging – feedback needed)
- Spell check
- Embedding end-to-end encrypted images in notes, task descriptions, and journal entries
- Bi-directional linking
- The ability to share the journal (or a set of journal entries) with your therapist
- Make.com or Pabbly Connect integration
- Support for tables
- Arbitrary estimates + timer length
- Custom trackers (e.g. how many hours I slept?)
- Better analytics and stats on top your data (particularly into past habit and mood tracker history)
- Full-text search
- Deeper system integration on all platforms (widgets, global add windows, etc.)
Vote for features you'd like us to build next on our Idea Portal.