- The integration with Google Calendar is here. Now you can see all your tasks and events for the day in one place in Lunatask. We also extract conferencing options from events and display a button to quickly jump to Zoom or Google Meet rooms with a single click.
- Support for Time Blocking workflow has been added by allowing users to drag tasks onto the calendar. The calendar will automatically calculate the time needed to complete a task based on its estimate. In the bottom toolbar, you will find a dedicated button for opening the calendar or press CMD+S (on Mac) or CTRL+S (on Windows).
- In the Windows version, we replaced the old title bar with minimalist window controls similar to the Mac version
- Keyboard shortcuts are now showed in tooltips when applicable
- Minor performance improvements in the task list
- We fixed sign out not clearing some data properly in Windows version
- We fixed an issue of task name not being saved on click outside the task sometimes