- Habit Tracker is now in Labs for everyone with tracking of daily activities, habit pausing/resuming, habits relevant only on certain days of the week and habits which you can practice multiple times within a single day. You can use it to track bad habits you want to get rid of too!
- In the settings, you'll find a new section called Labs which is a place for trying out new experimental features. To enable Habit Tracker, visit Settings > Labs and turn it on.
- Now you don't need an invite to start using the app, just download it and start using it
- Added support for bold, italic and strikethrough formatting to task descriptions
- Focus mode now automatically turns on Do Not Disturb and turns it off when complete
- Chronological sort is now renamed to By age
- Age indicators in By age sort now automatically update as the time goes
- All keyboard shortcuts now repeat when the key is held (useful mainly for up/down arrows)
- Added warning when unsynced changes on a sign-out
- Bundled application size is now reduced by 65%
- Email links now open email client upon clicking, not the browser
- Fixed the app not being easily draggable around the screen, you can now start dragging anywhere in the left menu and it will move the app